Exploring SRK’s Career Highs and Lows
Shahrukh Khan, popularly Viewster known as SRK, is one of the most successful and influential actors in India and abroad. He has been in the entertainment industry for over three decades, having acted in over 80 films and earning numerous awards. SRK has had a long and successful career that has seen its share of highs and lows. The highs of SRK’s career began in the early 1990s with his debut film, Deewana, which went hub4u on to become a major hit. This was followed by a string of successful films that made him one of the most bankable stars in Bollywood. During this time, SRK gave some memorable performances that are still remembered fondly today. His roles in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai cinewap , and Dil To Pagal Hai are some of the most iconic performances of his career. The lows of SRK’s career began in the 2000s. He starred in a series of box-office failures and his career seemed to be on a decline. After a few years of disappointment, SRK bounced back with the successful release of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi in
1. His performance in the film marked the start of a new phase in his career, one which saw him become an even bigger star than before. He went on to star in some of the highest-grossing rdxnet films of the decade, such as My Name Is Khan, Chennai Express, and Happy New Year. Overall, SRK’s career has been a roller coaster ride of highs and lows. From his iconic performances in the 1990s to his box-office successes in the 2000s, he has truly been a remarkable actor and entertainer. He continues to be a source of inspiration for many aspiring actors and has cemented his place as one of the most influential stars of the Indian film industry.
1. Avengers: Endgame (2019) – This blockbuster from Marvel Studios grossed an incredible $2.79 billion worldwide, making it the highest grossing film of all time.
2. Avatar (2009) – James Cameron’s sci-fi epic grossed $2.78 billion, making it the second highest grossing movie kuttyweb of all time.
3. Titanic (1997) – Another of Cameron’s films, Titanic raked in a whopping $2.18 billion at the box office, making it the third highest grossing film ever.
4. Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015) – The seventh installment in the Star Wars franchise grossed $2.07 billion, making it the fourth highest grossing movie of all time.
5. Avengers: Infinity War (2018) – The third movie in the Avengers series grossed an impressive $2.05 billion Thewebmagazine, making it the fifth highest grossing movie of all time.